Saturday, January 18, 2014

Robin Hood's dialogues by 1rst ESO

Let's hear the students of both groups A and B performing some short dialogues of the story of Robin Hood.




Dialogue 1
  • Lady Marian’s father: The sheriff wants to marry you Marian.
  • Lady Marian: I don’t love the sheriff; I love the Earl of Huntingdon.
  • Lady Marian’s father: The sheriff is a rich man.
  • Lady Marian I hate the sheriff.
  • Lady Marian father: The sheriff is Prince John’s friend.
  • Lady Marian: I can’t marry him.

Dialogue 2
  • Nottingham Sheriff: Robin Hood is dangerous.
  • Prince John: He’s an outlaw. We have to stop him.
  • Nottingham Sheriff: But the people help him.
  • Prince John: Why do the people help him?
  • Nottingham Sheriff: Robin gives money to poor people.
  • Prince John: That’s absurd! We have to stop this outlaw.
  • Nottingham Sheriff: We need a trap to catch Robin Hood.
  • Prince John: Yes, we need a trap. Put Lady Marian in prison.

Dialogue 3
  • Friar Tuck: Are you Robin Hood?
  • Robin Hood: Yes, I’m Robin Hood. What’s your name?
  • Friar Tuck: I’m friar Tuck. I’ve got a message from Lady Marian.
  • Robin Hood: What’s the message?
  • Friar Tuck: Lady Marian is in prison. Don’t try to rescue her. It’s a trap.
  • Robin Hood: I’ve got a plan. Can you bring some boy clothes to the prison?
  • Friar Tuck: I can try.