Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Whatever (Reasons to Believe in a Better World)


For the Feast of the Presentation of the Child Mary 2012, Tuesday the 20th, we all worked a famous song by Oasis, an English rock band formed in Manchester in 1991. This song talks about freedom: people are free to decide what to say and what to do.


These are the results of a study conducted by Coca-Cola in 2010 about the real situation of the world and isnspired by this song. 
There are reasons to believe in a better world...


I'm free to be whatever I
Whatever I choose
And I'll sing the blues if I want

I'm free to say whatever I
Whatever I like
If it's wrong or right it's alright

It always seems to me
You only see what people want you to see

How long's it gonna be
Before we get on the bus
And cause no fuss
Get a grip on yourself
It don't cost much

Free to be whatever you
Whatever you say
If it comes my way it's alright (x2)

You're free to be wherever you
Wherever you please
You can shoot the breeze if you want

Whatever you say
If it comes my way it's alright



Here you can see Oasis performing the original song: